Welcome and thank you for visiting. If you enjoy what you read here, please come back and visit again!
 
Close window

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Offline

Unplugged

I ran out of Internet tonight. I've written a post from my cellphone, but got a connection for a short while and can update it as it should be updated.

I am looking for anyone who can loan me for a week - a week and a half an RDS FiberLink Arad account, until I can re-enable my own. I will repay you for your time and help.

Until I can figure out a way or get a stable/loaned connection that I can use all the time (until my own is up), this blog will be left un-edited and un-updated.

If you have any info or can help me, please feel free to email me at tassadar.online [at] gmail [dot] com. You know how to connect the pieces.

Tassadar aka. David over and out - for a more prolonged time.

No comments:

Post a Comment