Welcome and thank you for visiting. If you enjoy what you read here, please come back and visit again!
 
Close window

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Upgrade complete!


Well, as the title says, I've completed upgrading my PC again, this time, it's for good. (Well, I am satisfied with what I got!).

Let's see... (click on the links to see the descriptions)

NEW! Chassis: RaidMax Aztec

NEW! Display: Philips 241E1SB 24" LCD

NEW! Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 r2.0

NEW! CPU: AMD Phenom2 X2 550 Black Edition (Unlocked to X4 B50 Black Edition)

NEW! Cooling: ZeroTherm Nirvana with Arctic Silver AS-5 Thermal Paste

NEW! RAM: A-DATA Vitesta Extreme DDR2 800+ - 2 x 2GB

This list took a huge time to acquire, but in the end it was worth it.

I am one of the lucky persons who were able to unlock the Phenom X2 into Phenom X4, and so, with a lot of saving I am the proud owner of a very cheap, stable, Quad Core CPU. So stable, that I am writing this while stressing my CPU with Prime95, all 4 cores, and with the max load, temp is 52 degrees celsius at the moment. It won't go higher, stays between 52 and 53 degrees.

A good investment, some time to gather all the money, and setting your mind in the right direction is the key if you want something.

- David aka. Tassadar over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment