Welcome and thank you for visiting. If you enjoy what you read here, please come back and visit again!
 
Close window

Friday, August 27, 2010

I Won! (Metro 2033 and Just Cause 2, via Steam, courtesy of Palit Microsystems)

PALIT MICROSYSTEMS

Well today was my lucky day. I entered a contest on Palit USA's Facebook page, and won. The task was: "Whoever can name the most Graphic Card brand(discrete or onboard) by end of today. 5pm Pacific Standard Time. We will give that person 2 Full game on Steam. Just Cause 2 and Metro 2033. Looking for 2 Winners!"

I was one of them, and I got the two License Keys via PM on Facebook, to activate on Steam. Here's an idea of the games I got, and their respective trailers:

Just Cause 2



Metro 2033



- David aka. Tassadar over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment